Welcome to award-winning Resumes Etc., the Syracuse area’s first and only local Certified Professional Resume Writing Service,
offering over-the-phone and/or in person consultations, quick turnarounds, and 20+ years of experience
writing resumes for all people at all levels of all industries.
There’s no secret to getting interviews —
GET GREAT INTERVIEWS!
The key is simply to make a powerful first impression.
Resumes often get only a five second or less glance from a hiring manager
before the manager decides whether to look further into your credentials.
Your resume should easily pass through three potential ‘gatekeepers':
— The company’s computer keyword scanner
— A human resume ‘screener’ – someone who has been charged with matching up job postings
with resumes that have been received to see if they’re in alignment with the posting’s requirements
— And finally, the employer/hiring manager.
If your resume doesn’t pass through each of those ‘doors’,
chances are it’s ending up in the ‘No’ pile.
Like many professionals, maybe you’ve been thinking that the resume you have
was pretty solid … but you’ve sent it out many times — dozens or more — times, and it’s being ignored by hiring managers.
The reason could simply be that it’s an ineffective resume.
I’ve helped thousands of job seekers to land the job of their dreams,
and I can do the same for you.
As an experienced resume writer for job seekers at all levels and in all industries, I know how to create a resume specific to your needs you to get the interviews you want.
My clients include:
- Entry-level candidates seeking their first professional job
- Recent college graduates just starting out in their field
- Mid-level professionals seeking advancement within their profession or company or a complete job/career change
- Managers and executives looking for a new challenge
- Military personnel returning to civilian life
- IT professionals of all types and at all levels
- CEOs, CFOs, CMOs, CITs, VPs, Directors and all other executive leadership
- Academics, counselors, attorneys, etc., seeking a curriculum vitae (CV)
- Individuals re-entering the job market after an absence
- And all other job seekers wanting to make a great first impression.
To get started now on a new resume:
– Call me at (315) 676-3315 for a free 15 minute consultation
– Or click here to schedule a time for consultation
– Or email me at: email@example.com
I can help you get on track to the career you want!